Top 8 Free Photo Apps for Android



Photo Grid

photo grid
Photo Grid is my favorite collage-making app. Sometimes just one  feed. Photo Grid lets you make a collection of pictures, choose your layout, your background you want.

Phonto

phonto app
The best text-on-photo app I’ve found for Android. I think the iPhone version lets you make a solid background behind the text which would be an awesome feature, but I still love it nonetheless. You can choose a variety of fonts, change the size, color, shadow, etc. Again, you can share it right from the app.

Pixlr Express

pixlr express
My favorite feature of this photo editing app is the crop function. If you’re going to be using a photo for Instagram, it needs to be a square. It’s helpful to already have the picture cropped before you add any effects, borders, or text. Pixlr Express easily lets you do this. I also love the photo correction features, like brightening, contrast, color correction, etc. The overlays, effects, and borders are fun too.

Snapseed

snapseed
This is my go-to for fine tuning photo correction- you can choose an adjustment and select how much or little effect you want by sliding your finger. This one crops too, and has a great center-focus feature.

Pixlr-o-Matic

pixlr-o-matic
The big brother to Pixlr Express. This app has lots of fun effects, but finding the one you want to use takes a little longer than the express version.

Little Photo

little photo
More fun effects & overlays, because you can never have too many.Winking smileI would use this one more if it had a built in crop feature, but it is fun to layer different effects and see what you come with.

Familiar

familiar photo sharing app
This isn’t so much a photo app as a social media-esque app: it’s a super simple photo sharing app. I use it to share pictures with my mom and the husband when he’s out of town. I can just click share from the picture on my phone and it uploads to a gallery they can see. Much easier than emailing attachments or sending a billion texts.

Dropbox

dropbox

Comments
0Comments

0 comments: